Please take a moment to read through these Resume Writing FAQs and Policies. It is important to understand the below information prior to signing a Resume Services Client Agreement with Schofield StrategiesTM, LLC.
How do I get started?
- Review our Resume Services Overview and Custom Career and Personal Branding Packages to determine which product is best for you. You may also fill out our contact form if you would like Schofield StrategiesTM, LLC to help you decide which package to choose.
- If you have a current resume (even if it is outdated), you will be asked to email a copy of it to Schofield StrategiesTM, LLC so that we can get to know your background and accomplishments.
- You will be asked what your “dream job” is so that we can ensure that your products are custom-tailored to your industry or career field of choice.
- Schofield StrategiesTM, LLC will then provide you with a pricing and schedule estimate. If available, rush service may be added at a 30% surcharge.
- Once you decide to move forward and work with Schofield StrategiesTM, LLC, we will email you a Resume Services Agreement as well as an invoice for full payment to hold your spot on our calendar.
- If you choose a service that includes resume writing from scratch, Schofield StrategiesTM, LLC will either email you a Resume Assistance Questionnaire to complete and return via email or request copies of all of your performance evaluations.
- Once we receive your signed Resume Service Agreement and full payment (as well as your completed Resume Assistance Questionnaire, if applicable), we will add you to our schedule to begin the Resume Service and Personal Branding process.
- Please note that Schofield StrategiesTM, LLC operates on a fully-packed schedule. Please have your invoice paid, resume services agreement signed, and any additional requested paperwork to Schofield Strategies, LLC at least one day prior to your scheduled start date to maximize our time working together. Schofield Strategies, LLC reserves the right to charge a $100 rescheduling fee.
How long does the process take?
- Once we receive your signed agreement and paid invoice, we will start working on your resume and will conduct a thorough review and analysis of your skills, qualifications, and achievements to develop a strategy for your resume. We may seek additional professional information from you, and if so, will contact you directly via email with a detailed list of questions within three to five business days after Schofield StrategiesTM, LLC receives your signed Agreement and paid invoice. (Please note: military transition and federal resumes take up to ten business days for Schofield StrategiesTM, LLC to generate an initial list of detailed questions).
- An initial draft will be sent to you via email within three to five business days after receiving your answers to our list of detailed questions and any additional information requested from you. (Please note: military transition and federal resumes take five to seven business days to receive a draft after receiving your answers to our list of detailed questions). Your draft will contain a targeted approach to your career industry and include core competencies to match your desired career field.
- You will receive editing instructions with your completed resume draft and are asked to contact Schofield StrategiesTM, LLC with any updates or revisions. Most resume clients typically review their resume within two business days, but Schofield StrategiesTM, LLC allows up to 14 days to review your resume products.
- All final documents will be sent to you within three business days of receiving any updates or changes from you.
- You will have the option to purchase additional products, including additional versions of your resume tailored to other fields, cover letters, thank you letters, professional biographies, or a LinkedIn profile optimization package.
Contact Schofield StrategiesTM, LLC if you are ready to develop a resume and professional career documents that will make you stand out.