Please take a moment to read through these Resume Writing FAQs and Policies. It is important to understand the below information prior to signing a Resume Services Client Agreement with Schofield StrategiesTM, LLC (“Company”). While timing is specific to each project, the faster customers send us requested information during our collaboration process, the faster the turnaround time is.
How do I get started?
- Review our Resume Services Overview and Custom Career and Personal Branding Packages to determine which product is best for you. You may also fill out our contact form if you would like Company to help you decide which package to choose.
- If you have a current resume (even if it is outdated), you will be asked to email a copy of it to Company so that we can get to know your background and accomplishments.
- You will be asked what your “dream job” is so that we can ensure that your products are custom-tailored to your industry or career field of choice.
- Company will then provide you with a pricing and schedule estimate. If available, rush service may be added at a 30% surcharge.
- Once you decide to move forward and work with Company, we will email you a Resume Services Agreement as well as an invoice for full payment to hold your spot on our calendar.
- If you choose a service that includes resume writing from scratch, Company will either email you a Resume Assistance Questionnaire to complete and return via email or request copies of all of your performance evaluations.
- Once we receive your signed Resume Service Agreement and full payment (as well as your completed Resume Assistance Questionnaire, if applicable), we will add you to our schedule to begin the Resume Service and Personal Branding process.
- Please note that Company operates on a fully-packed schedule. Please have your invoice paid, resume services agreement signed, and any additional requested paperwork to Company at least one day prior to your scheduled start date to maximize our time working together. Company reserves the right to charge a $100 rescheduling fee.
What is the process and how long does the process take?
- Once we receive your signed agreement and paid invoice, we will hold your spot on our calendar. When work on your resume begins, we will conduct a thorough review and analysis of your skills, qualifications, and achievements to develop a strategy for your resume. We may seek additional professional information from you, and if so, will contact you directly via email with a detailed list of questions within three to five business days after Company receives your signed Agreement and paid invoice. (Please note: military transition resumes take up to ten (10) business days for Company to generate an initial list of detailed questions).
- Client is expected to respond to communications from Company in a timely manner. As such, all documents or questions submitted to Client for review require a response within seven (7) business days. In the event that Client cannot meet the deadlines described above, Client agrees to provide notice to Company as soon as possible. Company will add Client to the work queue when Company receives Client’s answers.
- An initial draft will be sent to you via email within three (3) to five (5) business days after receiving your answers to our list of detailed questions and any additional information requested from you. (Please note: military transition resumes take five (5) to seven (7) business days to receive a draft after receiving your answers to our list of detailed questions). Your draft will contain a targeted approach to your career industry and include core competencies to match your desired career field.
- You will receive editing instructions with your completed resume draft and are asked to contact Company with any updates or revisions. Most resume clients typically review their resume within two (2) business days, but Company allows up to fourteen (14) days to review your resume products. Services not finalized by Client within fourteen (14) days of receiving document drafts from Company will be considered completed Services, and any change(s) requested after the fourteen (14) day period will incur additional charges.
- All final documents will be sent to you within three (3) business days of receiving any updates or changes from you. Company provides deliverables in Microsoft Word format via PC and cannot otherwise guarantee the compatibility of files with Client’s systems or that documents will retain their original formatting features.
- You will have the option to purchase additional products, including additional versions of your resume tailored to other fields, cover letters, thank you letters, professional biographies, or a LinkedIn profile optimization package.
- This process is conducted solely via electronic communication (email). 30-minute phone consultations may be added to your order for $49 per session.
Still on the fence?
Still not sure if you should work with Schofield StrategiesTM, LLC? Our results speak for themselves. Our customers have experienced increased calls for interviews after working with us.
- We have testimonials from over 140 of our customers! Click here to read what previous customers have to say about working with us.
- Over 90% of our customers who are actively job seeking obtain interviews within two months.
- Our customers have been hired at companies within the nonprofit, corporate, government, educational, and health sectors across 30 states and 4 countries. Click here to see a list of of companies where our clients have had success with obtaining interviews.
Contact Schofield StrategiesTM, LLC if you are ready to develop a resume and professional career documents that will make you stand out.